Here you find all information you need for your arrival and stay during ISH Shanghai & CIHE.
Getting to the fairground
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) is located in Longyang District of Shanghai with easy access to local major transportation network.
No.2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China
From Pudong Int'l Airport
By taxi: approx. 50 min (RMB120)
By Transrapid Maglev (7 min)
(from Pudong International Airport to Longyang Road, drop off at Longyang Road Station, operate between 08:30 – 17:30) B50/ trip, RMB 80/ round trip)
By Airport Line Bus No. 3 (From Pudong Int'l Airport to Renaissance Yangtze Shanghai Hotel, drop off at Longyang Rd. Station): 40 min (RMB 20)
From Hongqiao Int’l Airport
By taxi: about 40 min (RMB100)
By subway (metro)
Metro Line 2, drop off at Longyang Rd. Station, then 10 mins walk;
Or interchange to Line 7, drop off at HauMu Road (RMB3-4/trip).
From Shanghai Railway Station
Metro Line 1 interchange to Line 2, drop off at Longyang Rd. Station, then 10 mins walk Or interchange to Line 7, drop off at HauMu Road (RMB4-5/trip).
- Download subway map (jpg, 1 MB)
Bus Lines (please drop off at Longyang Road Station unless otherwise specified)
- Bus No. 983: Lujiazui – SNIEC
- Bus Da Qiao No. 5: Fudan University – Zhangjiang High-Tech Park
- Bus Da Qiao No. 6: Shanghai Jiaotong University (Xu Jia Hui Area) – Zhangjiang High-Tech Park
- Fang Chuan Line: Fangxie Road – Pudong International Airport
- Shen Jiang Line: Changyi Road – Sifan Residence
- Airport Line No.3: Renaissance Yangtze Shanghai Hotel – Pudong International Airport
2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China (PC 201204)
- 45 min (RMB 120) from Pudong Int'l Airport
- 40 min (RMB 100) from Hongqiao Int’l Airport
- 50 min (RMB 50) from downtown
- 50 min (RMB 50) from Shanghai Railway Station
**time and taxi fare are for reference only.**
If you are looking for hotel accommodation, there is a wide selection of hotels nearby SNIEC. Our official travel agent offers guaranteed room blocks for our fair attendees.
Shanghai Vision Expo & Meeting Solutions Co Ltd
Ms Jenny Zhang / Ms May Wu
Tel: +86 21 5481 6051 / 5481 6052
Fax: +86 21 5481 6032
According to the Administrative Law of the People’s Republic of China on Entry and Exit of Foreigners, foreigners entering China should apply for a visa to the Chinese diplomatic representative or consular offices, or other institutions authorised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of People’s Republic of China.
Passport holders of most foreign countries can obtain their invitation letter for applying visa through the travel agent.
Alternatively, you could contact the organiser for assistance with the following basic information for invitation letter processing.
- Name as in passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of expiry
- Company name
- Job title